Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks to Dallas Central Appraisal District


For the past two years I had the privilege of serving one (two-year) term on the Dallas Central Appraisal District Board of Directors as the appointee of the Dallas ISD.  Generally, the Dallas ISD Board President nominates a Trustee to serve and the Board confirms the nomination.

My thanks to former Board President Adam Medrano for nominating me.  I asked for the opportunity to serve because it was brought to my attention by a District 6 citizen.

It turned out to be a very good experience.  The staff at the Dallas Central Appraisal District were professional , transparent and helpful.  There were no hidden agendas, no games being played.

Board members were kept fully informed and provided thorough details and background information on the issues brought before us. There were no surprises.

It was a positive experience.

Thanks to the Dallas Central Appraisal District for making it so.